To provide almost culletless and long life
To achieve low load scribe and deep penetration cutting wheel.
- Remarkably reduction of cullet (approx. 80％ down*)
- High edge strength (approx. 27% UP*)
- Long life (approx. 200-500%UP*)
* Comparison with conventional products.
* Subject to change by scribe conditions.
This scribing wheel was developed based on a traditional blade, adapted to changes in glass material qualities, and is capable of not only cross and inside scribing, but also achieving high screen strength.[Characteristics]
The mass production perspective (yield rate)
- Does not cause detachment from the cut line when it gets lodged on the glass edge. Does not detach at crossings.
- Process Window (scribe load area) is broad.
The quality perspective
- Glass edge is strong after glass fracturing.
- Can cut interiors.
The work efficiency perspective
- Can make a clean cut with one blade, regardless of the properties of the glass.
- Scribing wheel life-span stabilization.
Accessories: Axle (pin)
In order to stabilize the scribe, you can choose from 1 of 3 types: polycrystalline diamond, e-coat, and super hard material.
Solidbow is a tool primarily designed for cutting the resin on the substrate surface of touch panels.
Because the Solidbow shares its shapes with the Mrcs ®, it can easily be fitted on MDI equipment with a Mrcs ® holder joint.
・Origin of the name
SOLID (hard) BOW (head of a ship)
Not intended for shaving off film.
The Solidbow is a Mrcs® (“marcs”) magnet type. It can be fitted on to MDI equipment.
Our high glass cutters with high quality cutting wheels and other hand tools are an easy to use, highly durable line of products resulting from tireless product development.
Our glass cutter holders use the “uniflow system” which only discharges oil when cutting. We promise a magnificently clean cut with this product.
Glass Cutter Lineup (ex)
* In addition, we also have lineups prepared besides those listed above, including A type.
Please inquire for details.
TEL: +81-72-648-5000 or go to Contact Form
|Model||Angle of Inclination|
The LP Trigger is a new tool developed to get triggers into reinforced glass.
With our new tool, the trigger can enter reinforced glass which normally hampers insertion of the blade.
LP Trigger Specifications
Trigger tool for reinforced glass laser scribing
10° angle of inclination (standard issue) *5° and 15° also available
MDI Logo, Stock Number, Serial #
Cutting Direction Indicator
Fixes swing mechanism for cutting edge trigger
Trigger stabilization supported
Use the same scribe head for combined use of cutting edge triggers and LP triggers
Supports standard scribe heads